The following articles describe the Compassion Workshops created by Dr. Steven Stosny.
Successful treatment of domestic violence must restore the sense of father
as protector, for the well being of women, children, and society-at-large. Children
do not need fathers to fight and die for them; they need fathers to live for them,
to value them, and to value what they most value -- their mothers. A father who
truly protects his children cannot possibly hurt their mother.
Steven Stosny, compassionpower.com
• DOMESTIC VIOLENCE - A collection of posts from the Smart Marriages e-newsletter archives.
• Reducing Domestic Violence: How the Healthy Marriage Initiative Can Help
Robert Rector, Melissa Pardue, March 2004: Heritage Foundation
• MEN EXPLODE: A Special Report on Men and Rage
Domestic Violence treatment in the U. S. What works, what doesn't and the politics that
controls treatment decisions. - Scott Raab, Esquire September 2000
• Can Violent Relationships Be Healed? - Mike McManus,Syndicated, July, 1998
• Feeling Their Pain: Steven Stosny says he can break the cycle of domestic violence
Annys Shin, City Paper, April 27, 2001
• Domestic Violence: A Crisis of Disconnection - Steven Stosny, 2003
• Steven Stosny special discounted Domestic Violence sessions on DVD & CD
or audio tape: Includes the highly-rated keynote "Love Without Hurt" on
DVD and four 90-min workshops on CD or audiotape for ONLY $49: Power Love; Compassionate
Parenting: Enjoy Your Children; Treating Couple and Family Violence and
Crazy About You: Scorched-Earth Love. Order package #75-Stos at 800-241-7785
or at http://www.playbacknow.com/cmfce
• Domestic Violence: Keeping It Safe - Erik Carlton, community marriage protocol
• For information on the Compassion Workshop programs, training of trainers, outcome studies, etc click here.
Forgivness is giving up all hope for a better past and instead inviting hope for a better future.
To "Infidelity - you CAN recover" page
Fighting Divorce resources
Programs and classes to rebuild and strengthen your marriage
Steven Stosny Compassion Workshops
Back to Articles page
Smart Marriages HOME page